Sunday, February 13, 2011

Adam

My fitness goal for this year differ somewhat from what they were last year. Last year, I wanted to lose weight in order to feel better (after losing 35-40lbs, I feel better now than I have felt for at least the past 10 years), prevent disease now (because it is much more cost effective and easier to prevent now than to fix later), ensure that I would be able to do what I like to do now 70 years from now (I want to enjoy life until the end and I enjoy playing), and to show that it is possible (it is possible and we can all improve our lifestyles, especially if we work together).

1. My goals for this year are to lose 5lbs and then to maintain that weight, run a 5k, increase my strength, eat healthy and remain physically active to prevent disease, and to do what I like to do...be able to play with my kids and someday my grandkids, and great-grandkids until the day that I am called home to our Father in Heaven.
2. 225lbs and maintain.
3. TBA

No comments:

Post a Comment