It is so hard especially when you get a bit older and everything hurts...I am going back to the water aerobics on Monday 3/7/2011. I am going to Gazelle 3 times a week for 30 minutes and do my Bigest Loser DVD 4 times a week. Ask me how I am doing. MY GOALS>>> I cleaned up my bike and want to be able to ride up the hill in our neighborhood...I want to run a 5K in 45 minutes or under....I want to lose 60 lbs before we go to the beach...I want kayak..and I want to be able to hike to the bottom of the Grand Canyon and not die..these are all that come to mind at the present
It is so hard especially when you get a bit older and everything hurts...I am going back to the water aerobics on Monday 3/7/2011. I am going to Gazelle 3 times a week for 30 minutes and do my Bigest Loser DVD 4 times a week. Ask me how I am doing.
ReplyDeleteMY GOALS>>>
I cleaned up my bike and want to be able to ride up the hill in our neighborhood...I want to run a 5K in 45 minutes or under....I want to lose 60 lbs before we go to the beach...I want kayak..and I want to be able to hike to the bottom of the Grand Canyon and not die..these are all that come to mind at the present